Cute is as cute does.
I made these. I think they're adorable. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I think the girl wearing them is adorable.
They actually match my personality. Conservative, simple, down to earth, but the wild batik fabric edging showcases the little trimming of spunky non-conformist in me as well.

I used to hate making clothes. Don't know what's gotten into me this year. Quilts are usually more my speed.
Speaking of quilts, here's the layout of the sample quilt for my next beginner's quilt class.

I'm using 1930's reproduction prints that were in my stash. I guess you'd have to know me to realize how remarkable that is. Somehow, when fabric enters the stash, I never want to actually use it. I'm so proud of myself for overcoming the hoarding urge!
They actually match my personality. Conservative, simple, down to earth, but the wild batik fabric edging showcases the little trimming of spunky non-conformist in me as well.

I used to hate making clothes. Don't know what's gotten into me this year. Quilts are usually more my speed.
Speaking of quilts, here's the layout of the sample quilt for my next beginner's quilt class.

I'm using 1930's reproduction prints that were in my stash. I guess you'd have to know me to realize how remarkable that is. Somehow, when fabric enters the stash, I never want to actually use it. I'm so proud of myself for overcoming the hoarding urge!


2 Comments:
At 7:34 AM,
Autum said…
I agree, adorable! Hope you've been doing well!
At 11:59 AM,
lindiepindie said…
Good for you using fabric from your stash! I need to do some more of that. Isn't that the turning 20 quilt? I haven't made one, but bought the pattern and used the dimensions to make my kitchen rug. Fun, fun! It's going to look really nice.
Did you make those jeans or just embellish them? They are sweet!
Post a Comment
<< Home