CreateWithMe

A knitting blog that will invariably have stray pieces of my life woven in as well.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flash your stash

I LOVE seeing everyone's stashes. Hubby knows why. It makes me feel better about all of the yarn I've got. I don't know anyone (personally) who has as much fiber or fabric as me, and it's comforting to know that I'm not deranged. (Or if I am, at least I've got company.)
HOWEVER, my stash is in about 10 different boxes and bins, mixed in amongst everything else in the world that needs unpacking, so I'll have to give a 'Flash your stash IOU.' I really will do it when I get things in order. I want to cull out the stuff I'm not crazy about anymore anyway.
Meantime, keep showing your stashes. I'm feeling better by the minute!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Amy Lu said…

    I love seeing all these stashes too! Sometime this week I'll put mine up, I just have to do a little "spring cleaning" first....

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    Hi Wendi!

    I'm so glad you liked all your goodies. It was really fun to be your Secret Pal.

    I'm sorry I haven't responded to your long and lovely email. I promise I will squeeze in the time soon. Things are crazy here. I am thinking of you and your family in that beautiful house. Sending you hugs.....

    Aurora

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I doubt there is any way I could photograph my stash. It's mainly in the walk-in closet in my hall, but some yarn is hiding under my bed, some is in baskets around my living. It's everywhere!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Mama Lamb said…

    Hi there...I was visiting ATU and saw Polly refer to a visit you had made to her comments there..and decided to check your blog. I did not know you would be from NC too! And I see you love Austen.. another of my favorites. Your house reno was amazing! Anyway, blogs are such a fun way to get to "know" people from all over, and even some close to home!

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger PJ said…

    Hi I'm here by way of blog "All Tangled Up" and what I would like to say is WOW AMAZING! Also, I've never been to your blog before, but haven't I see your story and house on some tv program?? Love the sewing machine 'rug' with pockets! Lots of catching up I need to put you in my blog roll!

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger the Domina said…

    Hi - I too discovered your blog on ATU. What fun! I was especially surprised to see we have so much in common: Christian foremost (I'm even married to a pastor!), homeschooling (starting this fall), we have 3.5 kids, and I love to knit in my spare time as well. Hope to talk with you soon about hints on beginning homeschooling with so many youngsters around (we'll have 4 under age 5 come this July).

    Sara
    www.hemmeke.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home