CreateWithMe

A knitting blog that will invariably have stray pieces of my life woven in as well.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Secret Identity Revealed!

I've discovered who my secret pal is!
It's Aurora (She has been The Best secret pal. After discovering her blog, I realized that we have quite a few things in common.... A love for children, education,and healthy eating. We're both fans of the same author, and she's living my dream life out on 20 acres in California. Thanks so much for being such a great secret pal!
Here's my last package of gifts (She went out with a bang, don't you think?!)


4 Great Books. I'm especially looking forward to reading "Seven Times the Sun."

And how cool is this:



(The sewing is impeccable, and it came with a matching pincushion that I forgot to photograph.)

And last but not least (you would almost think that she knew that my feet are killing me in this house. It has all hardwood floors, and I'm used to carpet.)


I've made my final reveal as well. My secret pal was Astrid .
My children and myself really enjoyed having a pal from Germany to spoil. It was fun to try to think of things that we have as a part of our day to day lives that she might like to try over there.

So there you have it! The grand Finale to SP7. I'm looking forward to doing it again with SP8!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home