Long Time No See
Well, I've been very absent from the blog world for the past 9 months. Pregnancy and all of the sleep that's necessary for me while growing a new life kept all of my free time pretty much tied up.
We've now had our new little blessing...a baby boy born shortly before Christmas! The best gift I've ever had!!!
I have lots of blog updating that I want to do,(I did get some knitting and other crafting done during the past 9 months.) I've had a blast during the past couple of weeks looking over the archives of all of the blogs I used to visit on a daily basis. There are A LOT of new knitting bloggers out there since the last time I browsed around! Even more inspiration for me!
I've got to get all of my old pictures switched over to a hubby's server, since I sold my online business and no longer have my own server. I have new photos to show as well. (Plus I really need to get more blog saavy in general...like learning how to 'hide' a link to someone's blog behind their name.)
I'm going to be participating in Secret Pal 7, as well as the Jaywalker knit along. It's likely that I'll do sockazpalooza with Alison from the blue blog again as well when the signups roll around.
It feels nice to be back to one of my old hobbies...blogging!
We've now had our new little blessing...a baby boy born shortly before Christmas! The best gift I've ever had!!!
I have lots of blog updating that I want to do,(I did get some knitting and other crafting done during the past 9 months.) I've had a blast during the past couple of weeks looking over the archives of all of the blogs I used to visit on a daily basis. There are A LOT of new knitting bloggers out there since the last time I browsed around! Even more inspiration for me!
I've got to get all of my old pictures switched over to a hubby's server, since I sold my online business and no longer have my own server. I have new photos to show as well. (Plus I really need to get more blog saavy in general...like learning how to 'hide' a link to someone's blog behind their name.)
I'm going to be participating in Secret Pal 7, as well as the Jaywalker knit along. It's likely that I'll do sockazpalooza with Alison from the blue blog again as well when the signups roll around.
It feels nice to be back to one of my old hobbies...blogging!


1 Comments:
At 9:59 AM,
stricken madchen said…
Welcome back! And congrats on your new baby boy. Do we get to see pics of him? ;-)
Michelle
Post a Comment
<< Home