CreateWithMe

A knitting blog that will invariably have stray pieces of my life woven in as well.

Monday, March 21, 2005

The much anticipated socks have arrived!


The socks from my sockapalooza pal, Pam arrived today! I still don't have a clue how to give a link embedded in her name, but her site is here: http://bluemoonknitting.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_bluemoonknitting.html
She drew a cute pair of socks on the outside of the box, so I knew what it was when it arrived on my porch. The whole family gathered around to see what I got. (My children were dismayed when they found out I was mailing the Denmark socks off to someone else. I had already explained that I would be getting socks in return from my sock pal.)
I like this yarn enough that I would have chosen it myself. And I love stripes. (I took a trip across the country with 2 of my children a couple of months ago, and didn't realize that I had dressed all of us in stripes. A man behind me at the airport thought it was quite funny. I swear that despite my affection for stripes, we are not a family of jailbirds!)
Good going, Pam! Thanks so much for taking the time to knit for me!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger alison said…

    The socks look great! I love stripes too and have so totally been there with dressing the whole family in non-matching stripes. Heh, heh.

    Thanks for knitting along with us. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home