CreateWithMe

A knitting blog that will invariably have stray pieces of my life woven in as well.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

CreateWithMe

CreateWithMe
A new place to go on and on about my knitting and other crafts! What fun!
An introduction to me:
My name is Wendi, and I am a SAHM/WAHM to 5 wonderful, adorable children! I homeschool my children, so I get the pleasure of actually watching them grow up! Now that my oldest is 13 (Yep, I started young) I'm really glad that I didn't farm them out to school. It just goes by too fast to miss out on the enjoyment of their company for most of their waking hours!
I don't know where I got the gene for enjoying needlework, because my mother, her 2 sisters and my grandmother all consider needlework to be akin to torture. I, on the other hand, can hardly bear to sit still unless I have something in my hands to work on. I think it may have come from reading the "Little House on the Prarie" books a few too many times as a child :-)
I've mostly been known to do cross-stitch, rug hooking (the old fashioned kind...not latch hook), needlepoint, quilting and knitting. My favorite loves are the quilting and knitting, but you may see a splash of some other creative output thrown in here every now and then!
Also, my oldest daughter (8 years old) usually has some sort of project going, so I'm sure I'll give a peek at her creations too.
I love being inspired by what I see on other blogs. Hopefully I'll be able to add a little inspiration as well!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Jacqueline said…

    Hi Wendi, I got your email at the Secret Pals 4 email address about wanting to register. I sent you a reply email regarding what else you need to sign up, but perhaps you didn't receive it.

    The deadline to apply is Friday Jan 21. If you would like to apply what you will need to provide is

    1) Your full name
    2) Your main email address
    3) Your mailing address
    4) Your blog/website
    5) Your anonymous email address that will be used to communicate to your SP buddies.

    You can send this information to secretpals4@excite.com or glacia@gmail.com

    Hope you get this email.

    Cheers and happy knitting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home